Hi Pete

I hear ya - I am just saying what the document says and what we have
seen. The document saying "included but not supported" quite surprised
me as I had understood it had been removed beforehand.

We also recommend converting the Anynet connections to EE beforehand
- the 2 that didn't happen were quite accidental and we converted them
after the event.

Given the minimal effort required to get to EE it doesn't make any
sense to stick with Anynet anyway.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:40 AM, Pete Massiello - ML