Hi Pete

Regarding Anynet on V7R1, it actually does work - we have at least two
customers where it continued working after an upgrade.

By way of clarification, I happened to read an IBM document in just
the last few days which listed it as "Still included in i 7.1, but no
longer supported"; the document is an IBM Systems University Technical
- Budapest 3-6 May 2010 presentation in PDF format titled "p AD02
Upgrading from IBM 5.4 to IBM i 6.1 or IBM i 7.1" (sorry no URL)

Like you I thought it had been discontinued but the document above
confirmed what we had already seen.

Nevertheless, we are ripping it out as we go anyway - it's bound to
disappear at some stage.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Pete Massiello - ML