I met an auditor a couple of years ago for whom this wasn't enough. I told
him that, sure we restore things from time-to-time and never had a problem.
I told him that I run the PRTERRLOG command weekly. None of this sufficed;
I had to *prove* that I could restore from each day's backup tape.

I wound up backing up a bogus (i.e., empty) library; deleting same from the
System i; restoring same back to the System i; running CHKOBJ to be sure it
was there. He went away happy.

I like auditors; I really do. I have learned tons of stuff from them (the
good ones). One audit report even got us two [2] brand new 520's because he
did not want me to do development on a production box. But sometimes I
think some of them just have to find something to put in their report so
they can say that they found a "problem" that they corrected.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Queen Victoria loved "Alice in Wonderland" and requested a copy of Lewis
Carroll's next book. It was "Syllabus of Plane Algebraical Geometry."
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN