There is no 'slowdown' in the fall, nor is there a 'speedup' in the spring.

It is an instant (within reason) change.

Job scheduler jobs run once and only once, whether it was a spring forward
or fall back. It's some kind of UTC (Universal Time Coordinate) thing for
which I am totally unqualified to explain.

All I know is that it works.