Pete,

A tweet from Steve tonight restates this link for those who may be swayed
by the FUD.
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/powerofi/index.html

The letter on this page shows the commitment to IBM i and Power from IBM.
BTW, it mentions the advisory councils and their impact.

Trevor

On 9/27/11 9:25 PM, "Pete Massiello - ML" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>