From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 9:25 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: past COMMON session presentations

OK, in public then. How about producing some positive ideas that have
not been tried and failed, and do not bankrupt the organization in the
process? This as opposed to the tired complaints I've heard from you
for several years that don't change the intended outcome. I'm done
with this thread as I have other things to do, but if you want the
organization to thrive, then step up.

Lee Iacocca said it best: "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way" Pick one.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects