Sweet that did it (not that I doubted it would).
Thanks again Jack!
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:51 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: 8202-E4B Yellow Light
You need to acknowledge the errors:
1) From a command line enter STRSST.
2) Enter your SST/DST Userid and password.
3) Select Start a Service Tool.
4) Select Hardware Service Manager.
5) Select Work with Service Action Log.
6) Now enter a range of dates. I usually use a range
of the last month, to see what has been happening.
At this point you need to look at the codes and
determine what the issues are or were. You can
close the problems if they are no longer happening.
7) You can now acknowledge the problems, and
continue. Once you do this and back out from the
menu, the attention light will go out.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact