Wasn't there a modification on currently supported versions of the OS to
show this user id in either WRKACTJOB or WRKSBSJOB? I don't a command
parameter or function key to do this. Let me guess, it's dependent on the
presence, or lack thereof, of a certain ptf, data area or some such thing?
Sort of like the output of option 14 of WRKJOB.