V6R1
In the JDBC Setup, in the Server Section, I specify a library name for the SQL
Default Library, and a list of file libraries in the library list section
separated by commas.
In the Format section, I specify System (*SYS) as the Naming Convention.

After I connect to the system, whenever I attempt to run any command that has an
unqualified file name, I get a message indicating that the file is not
found.  The file that I am using is in the Default Library and my library list.

Is there any way to get it to use the library list I specified to find the file?

Thanks,

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst