Thanks, Sam. I can't find my notes anywhere. I'll try to dig through a few example programs to see what I can remember. There are combinations of OVERLAY, KEEP and RSTDSP that work properly, but I can't tell you which is which off the top of my head. For the life of me I can't remember what ASSUME does.

Joe

Joe,

You wrote something up on this in the last year or so, but I don't
remember where. Maybe have been on the list here. From what I can find
in one of my source files:

Calling program need OVERLAY

Called program needs OVERLAY KEEP

Sam