I have the same problem at V7r1, if I choose option I get a screen (with no options, but header an foot) The other options just stays "contacted, Waitng for response..."

I asked our local dealer, but no answer yet.

Tom Hightower wrote:

Thanks to Raul and Vern, both gave great help.

I've copied the requisite members over to the new box, and have started the
webserver.

Now, I'd like to check the config via the web browser at
http://192.168.30.12:2001

I'm prompted for the login credentials, after which I select i5 OS
Management then Internet Configurations, then Internet Setup Wizard (no
other option given).

After that, nothing. The panel goes blank, and that's it. I've tried using
IE9, Opera 11.11 and Safari 5.0.5 - the same thing happens with each,
basically.

Any ideas on how to configure my webserver thru the browser?

TomH