Last night we put in all new switches, and quickly replugged the IBM i
Ethernet cable, and the system went on running, telnet for sure.
However, the http servers no longer connected. This morning I
re-started all the HTTP servers, but we were still unable to connect.
I then did an IPL which brought everything back up.
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing
To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.