Last night we put in all new switches, and quickly replugged the IBM i
Ethernet cable, and the system went on running, telnet for sure.

However, the http servers no longer connected. This morning I
re-started all the HTTP servers, but we were still unable to connect.

I then did an IPL which brought everything back up.



This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].