Hi,
What I figured out so far is that I indeed should D-IPL the box from a
cdrom that contains the same LIC version as the backup on Tape and
from there use the tape as alternate installation device. That has
worked for me in the past as well. But I'm still struggling with
getting at a CD with the same LIC version as the one on the tape.
Should I have made a save of the LIC and used that as boot image?
br, Rolf

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Rolf Schillinger