I agree with Joe - thanks for the update - nice.

However, it *might* also be helpful to have a link in the documentation (that was in James original post) that describes a bit more about *how* it is reserved. It appears in the list with a >> ID << (whatever the >> << denotes) and the parent topic simply says "This topic describes the restrictions of certain names used by the database manager. In some cases, names are reserved and cannot be used by application programs." Since it is an HTML document, links to the context of the reservation should be easy to add and helpful to have.

I really appreciate the clarification, but sometimes a bit more documentation can head off hysteria...I am sure that it is documented somewhere, but a link on the word would have been a great help.

Thanks for chiming in Sue.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com