Make sure the profiles and passwords match from iSeries to the Windows server.

We've had similar intermittent security issues with similar non-solution.

One thing we discovered is that we couldn't see the Windows server from the iSeries (using WRKLNK). We found a reference that showed us how to manually add the link to the needed server, and added it to our Robot scheduler. Once we added the link, things started working a LOT better! (MKDIR DIR('/QNTC/servername')) Directories created in this way disappear at IPL time; the scheduled jobs run every day, and especially after scheduled IPLs.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx