Boy wish I could type straight :)
Tip is 'good' for V3R0M5 thru V6R1 and the prompt I got was the login
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon, I simply clicked on it, got the prompt and have a copy of the doc. The
text says it is goof V3R0M% thru V6R1

*Problem Summary:
*Will a list API extend the length of a user space as required if the user
has *CHANGE authority to the user space but the QUSCUSAT had been used to
disable extendibility of the user space?

*Resolution: *
If the user space is too small to contain the list and the API caller has
*CHANGE authority to the user space, the list API extends the user space to
the nearest page boundary. The list API will check the spaces autoextend
attribute and, if set to no extend, modifies the space to extend, fill the
list, and then reset the attribute to no extend. Therefore, the attribute
will stay as set by QUSCUSAT after the list is generated (so as to avoid
large extensions due to incorrect user application usage of the space);
however, it will be temporarily modified by the list API.

**