After upgrading from V5R1 to V5R3 and changing our primary language to 2924
(English)

Some licensed program are in error status.

The error I am getting says the option could not be installed,

Recovery is to use DSPSFWRSC and determine what version I am restoring etc.
then use RSTLICPGM *LNG then *PGM

I think my issue is when I try to restore License Program for the *PGM the
current version is already installed

I try to do Restore License program for *LNG and I tried both V5R1M0 and it
fails as well as when I try V5R3M0

When I do DSPSFWRSC I see something I think is odd

On this system we have 3 entries for each option (our other systems only
have 2)

Every option has two entries for *LNG one with library QSYS and one for
QSYS2924

We do not have any secondary languages and we do not have a library QSYS2924
on the system.

I am getting ERRORS on 5722SS1 option 3 Extended Base Directory Support

5722SS option 30 QSHELL 31 Domain Name System and 33 Portable App Solution
Environment

I would like to get rid of these extra entries (ones for QSYS2924)

Display Software Resources

System:

Resource

ID Option Feature Description

5722999 *BASE 5050 Licensed Internal Code

5722SS1 *BASE 2924 Operating System/400

5722SS1 *BASE 5050 Operating System/400

5722SS1 *BASE 2924 Operating System/400

5722SS1 1 2924 OS/400 - Extended Base Support

5722SS1 1 5050 OS/400 - Extended Base Support

5722SS1 1 2924 OS/400 - Extended Base Support

5722SS1 2 2924 OS/400 - Online Information

5722SS1 2 5050 OS/400 - Online Information

5722SS1 2 2924 OS/400 - Online Information

5722SS1 3 2924 OS/400 - Extended Base Directory Support

5722SS1 3 5050 OS/400 - Extended Base Directory Support

5722SS1 3 2924 OS/400 - Extended Base Directory Support

5722SS1 7 5050 OS/400 - Example Tools Library

Press F11

Display Software Resources

Resource Feature

ID Option Feature Type Library Release

5722999 *BASE 5050 *CODE QSYS V5R3M0 L0

5722SS1 *BASE 2924 *LNG QSYS2924 V5R1M0 L0

5722SS1 *BASE 5050 *CODE QSYS V5R3M0 L0

5722SS1 *BASE 2924 *LNG QSYS V5R3M0 L0

5722SS1 1 2924 *LNG QSYS2924 V5R1M0

5722SS1 1 5050 *CODE QSYS2 V5R3M0