Can you go into GO LICPGM and take option to delete the licensed program for
the secondary language?

Well you cud try and delete that library QSYS2924, but that is just a guess.
If you do, afterwards run CHKPRDOPT *OPSYS, then everything should be out of
error status.

You might want to back that library up first before deleting.

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

Add iTech Solutions on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126431824120
Add iTech Solutions on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2206093

iTech Solutions because IBM i (AS/400s) didn't come with System
Administrators