Here are my System/36 2 cents

Please reference the System/36 Environment Reference SC414731 document

In a simple OCL you can use the ?CLIB?, ?FLIB? and ?SLIB? directives and
obtain those results

If you need additional information please let me know

Jorge Moreno
Woodbury, New York

Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
11/10/2010 04:03 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Retrieve job's current S/36 files library

Err... sorry, but aren't FLIB and CURLIB two *completely* different
things (that are both supported in S/36 env)?

If my CURLIB is set to QGPL and my FLIB is set to QS36F, then it seems
to me Timothy wants to retrieve QS36F, but RTVJOBA will return QGPL.

What am I missing?