Hi Pete,

There is a Command in TAATOOLS that will give you a report that shows all
LF that are not in the same library that the PF is in.

I am moving from a 620 at V4R5 to an 810 at V5R4 and this Command has
helped me. I was lucky, there are only 3 files that I have to worry
about. But one of the LF is in my Test Environment and points to the PF
in Production. I "may" have to take a look at this one.

As for the Level Check, I believe if you Add a Field, or Change the
Attributes of a Field, it will change the Level Indicator.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst