If you have a NetServer share to, say, library VERN, and there is a source file named QRPGLESRC there, then this is a way to refer to it without having to do the CPYTOSTMF.

\\10.10.10.10\vern\qrpglesr.file\mymbr.mbr

vern is the share to the library on server located at 10.10.10.10

Your i Access Netserver share has to be set up to convert for objects with extension mbr

Vern