To clairify,

When I say "system name" I was referring to the column's system name
as opposed to the column's long name.

Charles

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dennis,

Vern is correct.

A difference in Format Level ID is what causes level checks.  The
Format Level ID is calculated based upon the the column sizes, types,
position, and system name along with the record format name.

File Level ID and Member Level ID are basically just an encoded
timestamp, but they have no bearing on rather or not you'll get a
level check.  (They do come into play during restore via the MBROPT()
parm(

To the OP, either your not actually getting a CPF4131 - Level Check,
or the files you're using in the copy aren't the ones you gave the
Record Format ID's for.

Check your library list for old versions.

Charles