You may have defined the device to start a writer automatically, but that's only at IPL. So you'll need to STRPRTWTR on it.

Vern

On 7/21/2010 4:10 PM, Aaron Bartell wrote:
Lukas,

That command runs successfully. I changed the name to ZEBRA11 and the IP
to 192.168.0.102. I do a 2 on my ZPL spool file and specify an OUTQ of
ZEBRA11. It goes to the ZEBRA11 OUTQ but it just sits there in RDY status.
The OUTQ is in RLS status. Do I need a writer attached to this OUTQ?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Lukas Beeler<lukas.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx