No iASP. They have and IXS and an IXA which I didn't see any issues with in the job log. The Linux partition configuration object was complaining about not being able to find the network storage space and I plan to check that out after the restore is complete. I guess it is possible that the NWSSTG for the object wasn't saved, although the SAVE 21 log doesn't show any errors. I would have thought the network storage objects would be restored with the RST command in any case, later in the process.

I'll see what the next steps turn up. It is the RST DEV('/QSYS.LIB/TAP01.DEVD') OBJ(('/*') ('/QSYS.LIB' *OMIT) ('/QDLS' *OMIT)) command I figured would take the longest to complete.

Pete