One further point. Before you embark on a full restore, even if you have experience doing them, you might take the time to read the recovery manual. It will point out some things that are typically forgotten in the process that will make your experience better.

Think of it as a checklist similar to what pilots go through every time they start the engines, take off, prepare for landing, and actually land. They know the checklist dead on, but always use it, because they sometimes forget.......... (ask any pilot with retractable landing gear if they have gotten into very close final and had the tower call and ask if they intended to land on the wheels or the belly of the plane) Even the best forget sometimes.....

Replacing the load source drive might be another occasion to review the procedures first.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC