From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:20 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Locked Out?

Hi Jake

I suspect two things have happened

1. The Console device got varied off
2. The QSECOFR profile got disabled.

If you have am emulation session check if DSP01 is varied off, this will
probably be the console device. Vary it on.

Once DSP01 is varied on try connecting the LAN console again and you should
get a session. If you can connect the console then it should still let you
sign on as QSECOFR is never locked out at the console device.

If you get back on create yourself a new user profile so you aren't using
QSECOFR.

If you've forgotten the QSECOFR password then it's time to do a manual IPL
and set major system options....

Regards
Evan Harris