I am going to perform a partition collapse on a 820 Box in which i have to
delete the 2 secondary partitions and restore one of the secondary
partitions on primary making it a stand alone box.

The plan is to delete the partitions then IPL the primary once . Allocate
all the resources to primary . From SST remove the configuration data of old
load source disks.
Also i have to move the Alternate IPL device from System Bus 23 to System
Bus 1 ( with the help of CE ) . Then proceed the LIC recovery and OS from
secondary FULLSAV media

I had a prior experience of restoring a partition but never done restoration
of secondary on primary.So there were few questions popping in my mind

1. Will i get the console (OPS Console Direct Connect) back as i am
restoring the secondary partition.
2. Will my IP configurations will stay ( as resources which were configured
on secondary for line description are now all belong to single box ) ,
3. Which Full System Save recovery process will be better - BRMS or GO SAVE
21.

Any thing else i should be worried about ?

Rhishabh