From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 10:26 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Upgrade from V5R4M0 to V5R4M5

Mark,

V5R4M5 can be installed on 270s, 820, 830, and 840s (that is the end
of the line for this group of machines). It can also be installed on the
800, 810, 825, 870, and 890s. These last machines can all go up to V6R1.

Basically any box that can be upgraded to i5/OS V5R4M0 can have the
V5R4M5 SLIC, and I always put the M5 on if I am doing on upgrade to V5R4.
The latest refresh (of I_BASE_01) is RSF for V5R4M5.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com