Prep work.
- two outlets, preferably on different breakers. But it's only temporary
- as you've said. Think about the rack.
- 3 lan cables. One for T1 for Lan console. One for T2 for regular i
work. One for dedicated PC for Lan console.
- Ports to plug the cables above into.
- by the way, a storm hit the night I set the machine up and dropped it.
God's way of reminding me to change the system value to automatically
power up upon power restoration. LAN console PC was a laptop. Power
wasn't out long enough to affect it's battery. Think UPS, even for this
temporary situation.