From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Richter
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 10:04 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: fix package download locks up my browser

I would like to download PTF package SF99601 from this site:
http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/summary

When I click the "download now" link, a smaller window pops up, but it
remains blank and causes the browser to be unresponsive. I have to
reboot the PC. I am running Vista and the latest IE. This IBM download
site did tell me I had to install Java, which I did, from the Sun web
site.

The IBM support web site says it has prepared the download package for
me. Is there an IBM FTP site I can go to that I can download from
directly?

thanks,