Actually, press F1, and then F9=Display message details, on the DSPLOG
entry which states
05:34:31 PWRDWNSYS issued, restart=(*YES *FULL).
You should see something like
From job
User .
Number
That's the job you need to get the job log from.

We use a utility to scan message files and I didn't see any with the
format above. I checked
QSYS/QCPFMSG
QBRM/Q1AMSGF
QBRM/Q1QPMPT

Honestly, us on the list are trying to see if you are "mistaken" as to
whether or not RESTART(*YES) was specified.

Getting past that...

Don't you have a UPS on this machine? Is the date and time on the UPS
somewhat accurate? Does the UPS log a power outage around for that time
period? Most UPS I've seen have a menu on the front that you can page
through to view the alarms.

Next step is to study the utilities the i has for handling UPS signals,
how to hook up the signal cable and how to use the system values
effectively for an attached UPS.

You could also tell them to do a
DSPLOG PERIOD((053431) (091210)) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
Then show them how to use iNav to drag a spool file to their desktop and
have them email that to you. You should see power failure messages.

See also:
WRKSYSVAL QABNORMSW
WRKSYSVAL QIPLSTS