There were thousands and thousands of repeats of the job in the list
below:
WRKACTJOB OUTPUT(*PRINT) JOB(QZRCSRVS)
By using NETSTAT IBM and I were able to tie it in from loopback
(127.0.0.1) and one remote port to one local port used by QYPSJSVR or
Management Central.

The QZRCSRVS people expect the job that uses them to say "I am done."
Apparently MGTC says that's for the little people. Instead MGTC just
processes another request and spawns another prestart job and leaves the
old one hanging.

Work around: Issue ENDTCPSVR *MGTC and wait until they all end. Now, it
takes awhile to end 16,000+ jobs (like one lpar). When done, you can
issue STRTCPSVR *MGTC.

Oh, and we last IPLed June 12. I wonder how many we would have had
otherwise?

One APAR said they might fix this in some future release and just accept
the work around. (See also "reach around".) Some other apar said they're
working on a test ptf.