funny strange eh?

thanks for all the replies - I really wasn't looking for a solution,
just wanted to get your reactions.

a few things I may not have made clear:

there are plenty of objects in these libraries that are not
STG(*FREE)ed. and even if all the objects were saved and freed, the
empty objects would still be there, and should be listed in WRKOBJPDM
- regardless of how you got there.

also, sometimes option 12 works, sometimes it doesn't, on the same
libraries - depending on what I filtered the list with on the
WRKLIBPDM prompt

add to that the fact that it gives the message even when using a pdm
option that doesn't even reference or access the library at all, like
the one I have for edtlibl. no parms to process, but it somehow is
checking the library next to my option before processing the command.

anyway, I just thought it was strange.