Ok. Well, let's start with the basics. If you do a DSPSFWRSC do you see
anything like
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5761ST1 *BASE 5050 DB2 Query Manager and SQL Development Kit for
i5/OS

The name may vary on older systems (ie 5722ST1, something besides i5/OS,
etc)

Basically I want to see if you type in (at the command line)
CRTSQ* and hit enter if you get a list like:
Command Library Text
CRTSQLCBL QSYS Create SQL COBOL Program
CRTSQLCBLI QSYS Create SQL ILE COBOL Object
CRTSQLCI QSYS Create SQL ILE C object
CRTSQLCPPI QSYS Create SQL ILE C++ Object
CRTSQLPKG QSYS Create SQL Package
CRTSQLPLI QSYS Create SQL PL/I Program
CRTSQLRPG QSYS Create SQL RPG Program
CRTSQLRPGI QSYS Create SQL ILE RPG Object

If you can get that far, we can send you a little sample encryption (send
us your vrm ie (530)) imbedded SQL program.