No, they don't. What they do is levy a nuisance punitive penalty tax if you
don't which really pisses me off!! And if I'm at a venue for a full week
I'm still ahead to do my own thing....

And this isn't just with COMMON, it's with most ANY conference I
attend...from CES on down the line...

BUT, and this is a BIG POINT, COMMON is the ** ONLY ** conference I attend
and only major conference that I know of (save one) that assesses this kind
of annoying fee to people that attend. These is one other iSeries
conference that I know of that assesses a fee (probably got the bad idea
from COMMON) but I don't go to it and I've proven to their management that I
can beat their housing prices at equal or better with ease...when they
forced housing venues...

So, not only are people like Scott, Jon, Susan, et al, now being asked to
hoof the whole travel/lodging expenses thing, but they're also going to be
paying premium conference rates.

OK, folks, time to take this to non-tech or cpf0000 please...before a few
folks start getting mad.

DR2

======