From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 1:53 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Again QNTC Question

Are the servers/PCs in the same NetServer domain as the iSeries?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Computer Century, Inc. <
ComputerCenturyInc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael,
Thank You for your reply. But mkdir does not solve my problem. Unless I
have
open QNTC list or Interactive session with
wrklnk '/qntc/*' it does not connect. I would get:

wrklnk ('/qntc/ceisp')
Object not found. Object is /qntc/ceisp.
MKDIR DIR('/qntc/ceisp')
Directory ceisp has not been created. Network Server directory ceisp
already exists.
File system error occurred. Error number 3464.

mkdir '/qntc/ceisp/temp'
Object not found. Object is /qntc/ceisp/temp
wrklnk '/qntc/ceisp/temp'
Object not found. Object is /qntc/ceisp/temp

Any other suggestions?
Thank You
Gary