Compress your save files. Use DTACPR(*MEDIUM) when creating them. For
database objects you can potentially see an 80+% reduction in SAVF size.

Are your individual files over a TB or just the total? If the total, then
try multiple smaller saves.
Do all of them change each day? If not, have you tried saving just the
changed objects?

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Michael Bolland <