From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Litten
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2009 8:34 a.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Sat 2/28 - I need a twinax terminal today in the South Bay Area

Cheers Lukas - I'll give this a go when I back home this weekend.

So, I'm assuming that with the manual IPL procedure I simply plug in an
ethernet cable from the 400 into my hub, it will assign an IP and then I can
telnet(?) onto it? Or is this something that requires specific software or
cross-over-ethernet cables or something?

Nick