SQE Plan Cache holds any statement still in the cache. Chances are it's
still in there, so that's a good place to look. From there you can use
Visual Explain to see why it's running so poorly.
If it's not executed by SQE, but rather CQE, then you can use Navigator's
SQL Performance Monitor (aka database monitor) to capture and analyze it.

As for our tools, there are 3 ways you can attack this type of problem:
- find, tune and optimize the workload (i.e. 'bad boy' SQL statement)
- throttle down this user's resource consumption when running this type of
workload, to ensure he doesn't monopolize the box while running it.
- audit and/or prevent this user from running this type of workload at
critical times of the business day

Hth, Elvis

Celebrating 11-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i, i5/OS and
OS/400
www.centerfieldtechnology.com