From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of c sl
Sent: Tuesday, 23 December 2008 7:07 p.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: CWBSY1008 - General Security Error on V5R2

Previous CWBPING got result :-

I - Verifying connection to system 198.x.x.x ...
E - CWBC01003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10060
E - CWBC01048 - A time-out occured trying to connect to the iSeries
E - CWBC01006 - Unable to connect to server mapper
E - CWBC01011 - Remote port could not be resolved
E - CWBC01008 - Unable to connect to server application Central Client,
return 10060

the rest of each group results - 1st 3 lines all same, 4th line as the
following ...
E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Network File, return
10060
E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Network Print,
return 10060

E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Data Access, return
10060
E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Data Queues, return
10060

E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Remote Command,
return 10060
E - CWBC01048 - Unable to connect to server application Securityt, return
10060\

Today try again CWBPING to host, got a different result :-

I - Verifyingt connection to system 198.x.x.x ...
I - Successfully connected to server application: Central Client

E - CWBC01008 - Unable to connect to server application Network File, return
8007
I - Successfully connected to connect to server application Network Print
E - CWBC01008 - Unable to connect to server application Data Access, return
8007

I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Queues
I - Successfully connected to server application: Remote Command
I - Successfully connected to server application: Security
I - Successfully connected to server application: DDM
I - Successfully connected to server application: Telnet

W - CWBC01015 - Connection verified to system 198.1.1.x, but there are
warnings