Dave,

How exactly are you doing this. I've been tasked with FTP'ing our tape request and notices to Iron Mountain so that we can automate the process of
tape movement. I need to send Iron Mountain a list of tapes they should be getting each day, and another list of tapes that need to be returned the
next day.

I know the command PRTMOVBRM with it's various parameters produces exactly the correct infomation that I need. But according to the powers that be,
they want a file that looks more like:
*************************************
Tapes going to Iron Mountain:
AB0001L1
AT0567L3

Tapes coming back to ***:
AB0789L1
AT0987L3
*************************************
One of the problems is that Iron Moutain sees the tapes with either an L1 or L3 depending on whether they are Ultrium1's or 3's. BRMS doesn't use
that suffix.

Thank you,
Bill Epperson Jr.
Systems Communications Analyst
Memorial Health System
(719) 365-8831

I am sending Iron Mountain files from a 520 and a MMA system. One is using
V5R3, the other V5R4. We use BRMS to control backups on both systems. I
convert the printed reports to a database flat file and ftp the file to our
local Iron Mountain site. The reports contain the information of the tapes
that we are sending to Iron Mountain and the tapes Iron Mountain is to
return to us.

We have no problems with them. It seems to me the Iron Mountain site should
be able to download the save file to a disk area for storage

Hope that helps
Dave Willenborg
FNTS
Moaha, NE

The mission of Memorial Health System is to optimize the health, safety and comfort of our patients, their families and the community we serve by
providing the best and most sensitive professional care and service.

www.memorialhealthsystem.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please inform the sender immediately and remove any record of this message.