Neil...

Was there a restaurant car on board ?
Nope, but the ride was as bumpy as you saying this current round of layoffs
is all about i. My AIX friends at IBM are also affected. I know your view is
myopically i (rather cool), but this is an IBM decision, not a decision to
purposely impact i only.

I'm not sure how you appear to reach the conclusion that I somehow DON'T agree
with that.
Where did you read that I said you did not agree? Even though you were
responsible for Dr. Frank's retirement, I don't think it means you didn't
like him....

Trevor
P.S. Is your next book titled "How I crashed the world?"