Albert York wrote:

Thanks Tom.

Albert:

For what it's worth, you're welcome. To tell the truth, I'm really hoping that Simon or someone else can speak up and say "Wait a minute, here. Do it _this_ way...". I have no complaints about being corrected.

After creating a few LPPs and working through various scenarios, including calls to IBM on this topic, no method has been made apparent to me outside of SAVLICPGM (and SAVSTG perhaps). Parts of my work could be a _lot_ easier if I knew a good method for this.

Good luck. If nothing else, Simon should be coming on-line shortly.

Tom Liotta