Been programming RPG/ILE for a l-o-n-g time now. Seeing how IBM is going to provide compilers for V6R1, I decided to see just how many RPG/400 programs I had left.

The only ones left were some ProGen Plus validations routines that I generated many years ago (but still valid and in use). I converted them all to RPG/ILE.

As of this morning, I have *no* inhouse RPG/400 programs left.

Booyah!

This thread ...