The hotel is just @#$%ing expensive and *WAYTOOLARGE.
If I have o spend that much money, send me to a city like San Antonio or
Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC
"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!
Sent by: "'Midrange Systems Technical
03/10/2008 07:19 Subject
PM RE: COMMON
Please respond to
Plus, it'll probably be Dasani water, which comes out of a tap.
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: COMMON
Check this out:
"In addition to your room rate, there will be a $15+ tax per day, per
Resort Fee applied to your account. This fee includes:
* High Speed Internet Access In Room
* Wireless Internet Access though out the hotel
* Local Calls up to 20 minutes ($0.10/minute thereafter)
* Toll-Free Calls up to 20 minutes ($0.10/minute thereafter)
* Access to the Fitness Center in Relache(TM), The Spa at Gaylord
* Daily Newspaper Delivery (USA Today M-F/Tennessean Sat-Sun)
* Bottled Water in Guest Room (2 bottles provided, refreshed daily)
* Scheduled Complex Shuttle Transportation"
Just noticed the parking fees for the hotel.
Should I bring coins to use the toilets there?
Will there be free wireless?
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369