Plus, it'll probably be Dasani water, which comes out of a tap.
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: COMMON
Check this out:
"In addition to your room rate, there will be a $15+ tax per day, per
Resort Fee applied to your account. This fee includes:
* High Speed Internet Access In Room
* Wireless Internet Access though out the hotel
* Local Calls up to 20 minutes ($0.10/minute thereafter)
* Toll-Free Calls up to 20 minutes ($0.10/minute thereafter)
* Access to the Fitness Center in Relache(TM), The Spa at Gaylord
* Daily Newspaper Delivery (USA Today M-F/Tennessean Sat-Sun)
* Bottled Water in Guest Room (2 bottles provided, refreshed daily)
* Scheduled Complex Shuttle Transportation"
Just noticed the parking fees for the hotel.
Should I bring coins to use the toilets there?
Will there be free wireless?
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369
The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of my
company. Unless I say so.