List,

I would like to hear opinions (good/bad/indifferent) from any of you that
had or currently use a SCSI 3490E tape connected to your System i. I would
also like to know the brand and model you are using and its approximate
cost.

We have an IBM 3490E F11 currently connected to our mainframe and are
planning to move it to the System i but I would like to hear some feedback
to get a feel for what we can expect. TIA!

This thread ...