But if you say it over and over again, pretty soon everyone else will
be saying it too. That's how things work. It doesn't matter about the
marketing campaigns, it's what the programmers call it. It doesn't
matter about whether it's used in school or not, it's what the
programmers call it. And if you get on the phone and tell all your
friends, then everyone will call it the right name.