A workstation customizing object? WSCST?

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Steve Moland <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to get a secondary development box model 800 V5R2 to print on our
lan printers.

I can get print stuff to come out using them as a remote queue but the image
is not rotated to landscape or with the small font so that the whole page
prints on the paper.

It's been years since I set up the same printers on our 170 where they work
and print just fine.

I thought I had saved the command line stuff to set up the printers but it
seems what I have is wrong OR there is some other step I haven't done OR
some setting on the 800 that needs to be changed.

Here is what I used.

CRTOUTQ OUTQ(QUSRSYS/API2100) RMTSYS('ntas1.apihq.com') RMTPRTQ(HP2100)
AUTOSTRWTR(1) CNNTYPE(*IP) DESTTYPE(*OTHER) MFRTYPMDL(*HP4) SEPPAGE(*NO)
TEXT('HP2100 on API lan')

After I run this, I check the descriptions of the objects created against
those on the 170 and they "appear" to be identical.

What as I missing.

Steve